- Flexible sole
- Breathable mesh uppers, with leather reinforcements in key areas
- Grippy rubber outsole
- Wide forefoot
- Great traction
- Comfortable soft 4mm EVA cushioning
- Link to buy on Amazon
- Won’t protect against sharp rocks on gravel road or gnarly trail
- Ankle collar hits ankle bone
I wanted see how various minimalist shoes affect my ground contact time, stride length, vertical oscillation and stride rate.
- Too much toespring
- Lacks the natural feel of other Vibram FiveFingers
- Forefoot cushion doesn’t extend to toes, creating an unnatural amount of toespring
- Big toe pocket too small, squeezes big toe
TOPO Fly-Lite is a lightweight show with minimal heel-to-toe drop.
It features a wide toebox, flexible sole, with moderate cushioning.
- Very flexible sole
- Wide toebox, allows natural toe splay
- Minimal drop from heel to toe give natural ride that doesn’t interfere with natural mechanics